We provide downloadable documents such as user manuals, product datasheet, product brochures, product leaflets, etc.
Developed by New Rock Technologies Inc., Telegreeting is an audio conversion tool that runs on Windows and delivers the following two functions: 1. Converting an MP3, WAV, M4A or WMA audio files, such as customized greetings or color ringback tone (CRBT), into 16-bit, 8-kHz mono WAV and uploading it into New Rock’s VoIP products, including OM and MX. 2. Converting customized MP3, WAV, M4A or WMA audio files into a voice prompt package for uploading to the OM. This is required for configuring multilingual IVR feature.Contact Us
- The following source file formats can be converted by Telegreeting into device greetings, CRBTs, or voice prompt packages: MP3, WAV, M4A, WMA, AAC, OGG, AMR and 3GPP.
- Supports adding background music to the converted greetings or CRBTs.
- Supports selection of device model before converting the audio files to ensure the correct output file size to be uploaded to the device.
- Supports uploading the converted audio files into a device after the conversion. It is available for OM20 and OM50.
- Supports managing the audio files of greetings and CRBTs for OM20 and OM50.
- Supports managing the device voice prompt packages for OM20 and OM50.
- Supports new release detection and online upgrade.