We provide downloadable documents such as user manuals, product datasheet, product brochures, product leaflets, etc.
New Rock has accumulated a dozen years of experience in providing unified communication solutions for the hotel industry, with high reliability, easy deployment, and centralized management features.Contact us
· New Rock OM series IP-PBX supports 99.999% carrier-grade reliability and smooth clear calls
· Based on carrier-grade professional hardware platform, it supports dual hot standby (main/standby switching time <5 seconds) and automatic switching of main/standby servers in seconds
· Dual power supply, dual network port redundancy, dynamic load balancing and other disaster-tolerant backup mechanisms, with advanced technology to ensure "0" interruption
·Through New Rock PMSI, New Rock OM serires IP PBX support docking with most mainstream PMS.
·New Rock IP-PBX provides open API interface to support docking with third party application systems (such as voice AI,call center, CRM, OA, etc.) to achieve business integration and meet digital office requirements
·New Rock IP-PBX is compatible with Huawei, Cisco, Avaya and many other brands of equipment and systems to achieve a smooth transition of interconnection
·Support message spotting (high voltage/reverse polarity/FSK,multi-language welcome message,multi-level IVR
·Support one room with multiple extensions, VIP call transfer, background music/music on hold
·Mobile extensions, three-party calls, DID, call waiting, call transfer, call forwarding, outbound call privileges,multi-site networking,etc.
· All extensions will ring when receive an incoming call, when one extension answers and the rest will automatically hang up
· When any extension calls out, the other party sees the caller ID as the same extension number
· The internal extensions can use small numbers to dial each other
· With New Rock recording management system, very reception call will be recorded, providing a basis for customer service assessment, business disputes, and customer needs mining
· Support multi-dimensional query,file encryption, statistical reports, multi-level permissions, operation log,etc.
· OM series IP PBX is deployed in the server room, and MX serires VoIP gateways are deployed in the wiring closet of each floor.
· The gateway is registered to the IP PBX in the hotel room through the network, which greatly saves the wiring cost of the backbone cable (compared to the traditional PBX)
· The analog interface of the gateway is divided into telephone lines to connect to the ordinary telephone/fax machines in the guest rooms,Helping hotels to achieve "one fiber per room, one terminal per room" and to realize the integration of telephone, TV and Internet access